Monday, May 2, 2011

Mothers Day

My class made these cute butterflies (girls) and tractors (boys) for Mother's Day.  They are a lot of work but so worth it!  These keepsakes will be treasured a long time and look great hanging on the wall.  Some of my kids have had older siblings in my class that also made these when they were in kindergarten.   The only negative thing about these is that the teacher does all the work.  However, if you use acrylic paint on cardstock for the foot impressions, every little line and wrinkle on the kids feet shows up......too cute!!

2 comments:

  1. SO so adorable!!!! Parents will definitely treasure their Kinder's little bitty feet! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment! I am your newest follower! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the nice comment, but most importantly for being my very first follower! I was beginning to wonder what I was doing wrong. I am way excited!!! I added you as well! Yea!!!

    ReplyDelete